Search This Blog

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rude Awakening-One Year Later

Reviewing pictures for the book, I found this one taken of Rob Whedbee when I was in Knoxville last October. I had flown out to meet Rob and to make a decision about writing the book. So it's been a year and I'm headed back to Knoxville (via my jeep) to work on the filming project and to tie up some loose ends. It's been a real pleasure to get to know Rob and to work with him on the book. He has a wonderful family and some great friends, and although I work my rear end off when I am there, I always enjoy my time. Many thanks to Rob and his family for the friendship and support they have given me over the past year. This has been one of the best experience in my life. Really!
 
"The Rude Awakening of Rob Whedbee" explores the bizarre account of the attempted murder, the events leading up to the crime, and an in-depth post-mortem of the legal fiasco that followed. The book exposes the traumatic impact of the crime on the victims, and the gross inequities often found in the judicial system. It also shows how a courageous spirit can move forward, rebuild lives, and even rediscover trust.












 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how all the pictures fit into the story. Hurry up and finish, please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're well into the second half of the book. Hope to deliver book to Rob for Christmas. Thank you for your support. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

    ReplyDelete